Although companies are unique, their need to solve complex business issues requires certain core financial functions.
CFO Direct provides a broad range of services, including the following:
- Acting CFO;
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial statements according to the IFRS and US GAAP regulations;
- Filing all reports required according to Securities Act and its regulations;
- Preparing Board of Directors reports and other reports as may be required of public companies;
- Participating in Board of Directors meetings ;
- Managing on-going bookkeeping & salaries;
- Managing the Company's activities with banks and cash flow;
- Preparing execution reports for the Chief Scientist;
- Preparing budget control and forecasts.